CRD Analytics Home > About Us > Careers > Internships > Social Media Internship
Social Media Internship
The Social Media Intern will primarily support The Changing ESG Landscape Quarterly Analyst Calls (QAC) co-produced with MetaVu. This is the perfect internship for someone who is interested in learning the 'ins and outs' of the social media world for sustainability. We need social media and marketing support for our quarterly shows through the year, filmed live on the second Thursday of the last month of the quarter. We encourage our interns to get creative and test your skills by brainstorming and implementing new creative strategies into the numerous accounts that we manage. We are looking for individuals who strive to learn more about the effects of social media and we are looking to fill this position immediately.
- Update social media accounts with relevant brand information
- Brainstorm and implement creative strategies to increase traffic and followers
- Assist with innovative social media campaigns
- Creatively capture the essence of our brand online
- Help with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Justmeans and Wizness
- Coordinate with partners like MetaVu and sponsors like Enablon to update blogs, email campaigns and press releases
- Superior communication skills both verbally and written are required. A good command of the latest social media and networking tools is A+, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, TweetDeck, Facebook, etc.
- Working knowledge or at least familiarity with economic, environmental, social and governance reporting guidelines, performance metrics and frameworks is expected.
- Must be available at least through at December 31st, 2012.