CRD Analytics Home > About Us > Careers > Internships > Business Analyst Fellowship
Business Analyst Fellowship
The Business Analyst Fellow will track trends and create reports on topics related to responsible & impact investing, sustainability, corporate social responsibility and clean & renewable energy. This is a perfect entry-level position for someone with a passion for financial-related environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and who is interested in gaining exposure to a broad range of business practices.
The program is structured to give interns exposure to multiple facets of the financial industry. Interns will also focus on the application of the United Nations' Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G3 Guidelines and the impact of environmental/social responsibility on financial sustainability.
- Conducting research activities on such topics as regulations, policy issues, specific industries & sectors, and individual public companies. Compiling research findings with well organized sourcing of original content along with summarized, actionable information.
- Performing business analytics to support development of the project or client specific solution; must be adept at both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Preparing work products including verbal and written reports, presentations, and spreadsheet analysis, to clearly communicate the project research analysis and actionable intelligence.
- Ability to help anticipate client needs to support the project team, including: special research assignments, originating work product, and general support of the project manager.
- Reacting and adapting to handle other essential tasks as assigned by the project manager.
General Description & Requirements:
- This position will report directly to the President, interact with the project team members and strategic partners such as MetaVu to assure superior project performance.
- Access to company and client confidential information is expected.
- The position will be responsible for project coordination and task management.
- Superior communication skills both verbally and written are required. A good command of the latest social media and networking tools is A+, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc..
- Working knowledge or at least familiarity with economic, environmental, social and governance reporting guidelines, performance metrics and frameworks is expected.
- Time management, interpersonal skills, analytical ability required.
- Critical work skills such as ability to multitask, respond to changing deadlines and team skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, environmental science or engineering with a superior GPA.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited Masters of Business Administration of Masters of Science program; within the first and second year of study.
- Excellent computer skills for common software (Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Experience and understanding in the business implications of technical issues and impacts.
- Key attributes: Self-starter, problem solver, emotionally intelligent, team oriented, client-sensitive, deadline driven and focused on exceeding expectations.